We have room for a Support Specialist with passion for the latest technologies!
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform?
Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective!
We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Smart Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures.
We are looking for an Implementation & Support Consultant who is willing to fast-forward with us.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA teams to discuss product improvement, based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Guide customers with their implementation process, on premise and in the cloud
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
- Following our commitments to ISO27001 and eIDAS TSP requirements, you will be appointed as authorized personnel in the trusted role of System Operator
Which skills do you need?
- You have enough technological knowledge (Microsoft systems) or functional awareness to recognize situations and provide a solution or re-direct these to the correct persons within Connective.
- A prior support/helpdesk experience would be a plus
- Your native language is French. For internal communication, being fluent in English is a must (both spoken and written).
- You are committed and want to deliver high quality in your work
Why do you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Paris
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home a few days per week
- Work closely together with your colleagues in Antwerp and experience what it’s like to work in an international company
- Yearly team events & drinks!
Apply for this job