We are looking for a motivated Technical Writer who can take our documentation to the next level.
You will be responsible for writing and updating our technical documentation, both for internal and external use, and maintaining our documentation website. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, Development, Quality Assurance and Support to deliver high-quality documentation.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Analyze new product features and determine documentation needs
- Explain complex and technical matters in a clear and concise way to non-technical clients and end users
- Produce detailed, precise and user-friendly software documentation, such as user guides, API documentation, tutorials and release notes, in compliance to Connective’s established standards and guidelines
- Further develop, maintain and update Connective’s documentation website
- Continuously strive to optimize existing documentation
- Edit and proofread UI texts
- Work closely with translation agencies and coordinate translation projects in a multitude of languages
Which skills do you need?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Translation or equal by experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in technical writing
- You have advanced experience with Microsoft Office products and SharePoint
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with technical authoring tools, such as Adobe Technical Communication Suite, MadCap Flare or static site generators is a plus
Who are you?
- You have an analytical mindset and are detail oriented
- You have the ability to absorb complex information easily
- You have strong communication skills in English and Dutch (knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- You have a can-do attitude and you get the job done
- You are a dynamic team player who can also work autonomously
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Why would you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Antwerp
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home a few days per week
- Being part of a young, diverse and dynamic team of professionals in an organization where there is room for your initiatives, ideas and feedback
- A lot of nice benefits: meal vouchers, phone subscription, insurance and extra holidays on top of legal vacation
- Yearly team events and drinks!
Apply for this job