We are looking for a Research Engineer to strengthen our R&D team.
You will be responsible for building POC’s (Proof of Concept environments) and check the feasibility of new features, integrations and technologies. You’ll innovate and optimize our existing solutions (Identity Services, Smart Documents and eSignatures) and use your creative mind to create future solutions. You will be part of the Research/Architecture team and will report directly towards the CPO.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for innovation, a critical mindset and fresh ideas. A team player who is both a technical expert and strong communicator to explain the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholder.
Your main tasks
- Test POC/Prototypes by performing feasibility studies
- Create innovative, scalable software solutions
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility & stability (rewrite if necessary)
- Create clear technical specificiations, diagrams, designs & documentation
- Expand on existing software/architectures to meet the changing needs of our customer
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with multiple coding languages (.NET, Java, Typescript,…)
- Strong affinity with web & mobile technologies
- 4+ years experience in software development
- An in-depth understanding of software architecture, data structures, etc.
- Experience working with Linux, Windows & MacOS
- Ability to analyze complex technical information
- A logical, creative & analytical approach to problem-solving
What do we have to offer?
- You’ll work in a progressive software company with ambitious colleagues
- A fancy office in the heart of Antwerp
- Market competitive salary package with extra benefits
- Possibility to extend your knowledge by internal & external trainings
- Fresh fruit every week to keep everyone healthy