Junior QA Engineer
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA teams to discuss product improvement, based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Guide customers with their implementation process, on premise and in the cloud
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Which skills do you need?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equal by experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VSTS, .Net, 365, Java, API, Git, Selenium, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- No experience required. A relevant internship/previous job experience is a plus
- Team player
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
Why would you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located at ‘t Zuid, in the heart of Antwerp
- A market competitive salary with a lot of extra legal advantages
- Bar and restaurants on every corner of the street
- Work from home to find a right ‘work-life balance’
- Frequent company and team outings including regular gatherings in our favorite pub ‘De Modeste’
- You´ll become part of a young, passionate & enthusiastic team that brings clients like BNP Paribas Fortis, ING Bank België, Politie Antwerpen, … into the digital age