In the light of the v6.2 release of Smart Documents we organised our very first Smart Documents Community Webinar on the 18th of April 2019. The recordings and slidedeck are now available for download.
The Connective team is proud to have recently released the latest version of the Connective Smart Documents Solution: Smart Documents v6.2. This release has brought some interesting novelties and improvements on both UX and configuration level.
A quick overview of what’s new:
- Smart Documents’ Responsive Email Editor will boast a button to allow HTML editing
- To accommodate all types of network setups, Smart Documents will support the configuration of a Proxy Server
- To optimize the communication with other API’s, Smart Documents v6.2 will have improved response handling
- Revised and improved UI translations will make for a more consistent and more user-friendly Sketch user experience.
To show our community of users what’s new in Smart Documents and where we’re headed in the (near) future we recently organized our very first Smart Documents Community webinar. Curious about our Smart Documents solution? Or would you like to relive the webinar? The slides and recordings are now at your disposal for download!
What’s on the webinar agenda?
- Welcome to the Smart Documents Community!
- What’s new in v6.2 ?
- Smart Documents’ Responsive Email Editor – a demo
- Roadmap sneak peek