Junior QA Engineer
Junior QA Engineer
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform? Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective! We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Digital Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures. Thanks to our solid partnership with Microsoft you will always have a head start when it comes to the latest technologies and working with cutting edge innovative solutions.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer who is willing to fast-forward with us. You will be engaged with all the latest product features and everything connective has to offer. Your main responsibility is to improve/maintain the quality of the products we offer, taking into account the product roadmap and maintenance of existing features.
You will need tohave a keen eye for detail and be able to think outside of the box. You will work hand in hand with the developers and the analysts to achieve the best solution possible.
Your main tasks
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA teams to discuss product improvement, based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Guide customers with their implementation process, on premise and in the cloud
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equal by experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VSTS, .Net, 365, Java, API, Git, Selenium, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- No experience required. A relevant internship/previous job experience is a plus
- Team player
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
What do we have to offer?
- A workspace in a trendy office located at ‘t Zuid, in the heart of Antwerp
- A market competitive salary with a lot of extra legal advantages
- Bar and restaurants on every corner of the street
- Work from home to find a right ‘work-life balance’
- Frequent company and team outings including regular gatherings in our favorite pub ‘De Modeste’
- You´ll become part of a young, passionate & enthusiastic team that brings clients like BNP Paribas Fortis, ING Bank België, Politie Antwerpen, … into the digital age
Apply for this job