UX/UI Designer wanted
As a UX/UI designer, you effortlessly convert users’ needs into clear wireframes, intuitive prototypes and finished designs. You analyse the requirements and convert them into wireframes and mock-ups. You want your product to be accessible to a wide customer base and thus achieve the best user-friendliness score.
You have an eye for detail and are always looking for the right balance between the aesthetic and functional in your designs.
You will be involved in deciding upon the graphic design of the website and application, and you will support analysts and developers with the design of the user interface. As such, you ensure the designs on the screen meet the needs of the users and their environment.
Who are we looking for?
- You have several years of experience in UX/UI design.
- You are a designer of user interfaces and graphical aspects.
- You can develop visual identities independently.
- You can work successfully in an agile environment, working closely with the product owner, functional analysts and front end developers.
- You can translate ideas into the desired deliverables, taking existing branding guidelines or design systems into account.
- You are independent and efficient, which means you can adapt to operational obligations.
- You can work in a professional environment using the English language. A good knowledge of Dutch is also desirable.
- You are able to work closely with your team members and contribute to a good team spirit during all phases of the projects.sv
What do we have to offer you?
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with which you can grow too.
- You will work within a dynamic team where room is made for fun, as it should be!
- Flexible working hours and working from home go without saying at Connective.
- In addition to a gross salary that matches your experience, you will also receive a number of fringe benefits.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!