Come and live a Connective work experience
Almost graduated and looking for a challenging internship? We have room for a Support Intern with passion for the latest technologies!
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform? We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Smart Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures.
We are looking for a Support Intern who wants to work for us 1-2 days/week. You will help us to provide the best possible support to our existing clients and will learn from our best Connectivians to guide you in this process.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA team to discuss product improvement based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Following our commitments to ISO27001 and eIDAS TSP requirements, you will be appointed as authorized personnel in the trusted role of System Operator
Which skills do you need to become a Support Intern at Connective?
- You have enough technological knowledge (Microsoft systems) or functional awareness to recognize situations and provide a solution or re-direct these to the correct persons within Connective.
- You are a team player!
- As English is our internal communication language, fluency in English (both written and spoken) is necessary.
Besides that you’ll also need fluency in Dutch and/or French.
- You are committed and eager to learn a lot about Support and every aspect that comes with it.
Why do you want to become a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located at ‘t Zuid (Antwerp)
- Flexible work scheme, taking into account your school schedule and exam planning.
- Work closely together with your colleagues in Antwerp and experience what it’s like to work in an international company
- Yearly team events & drinks!
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!