Product Expert - Smart Documents
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform?
Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective!
We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Smart Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures.
We are looking for a Product Expert who is willing to fast-forward with us.
Working hand in hand with the Product Manager and the Delivery team, you will be involved in all aspects of software implementation; from demoing a solution to providing training to new users, to project requirements gathering and product improvement. You will be the ultimate intermediary between the users and projects’ needs on the one hand; and the Connective team and its proudly owned products on the other hand. Your main goal will be to deliver the best solution and services with an unparalleled user experience to all our customers.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Become an Expert Smart Documents user and evangelist. Smart Documents is our solution to create smart digital documents and document flows
- Create smart documents using logic algorithms, building blocks and dynamic layout
- Perform demo and training sessions for prospects and new users
- Accompany customers on their digital transformation journey; from requirements gathering, to functional analysis workshops to workload estimations to template creation to project aftercare and UX improvement projects
- Perform onsite (analysis) workshops and customer sync meetings
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding Connective’s solutions
- Guide customers with their Connective projects, on premise and in the cloud
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement based on issues brought up by other departments
- Analyze tickets and troubleshooting with internal teams (QA/Dev) to be able to provide a workaround or solution
- Support QA test campaigns for our solutions
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
- Contribute to an ever evolving and improving set of solutions by constantly questioning, testing and using their features
Which skills do you need?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, it’s a plus (but not a must) when this is in or related to Information technology, Computer Science, Communication, Graphic design or Multimedia
- Microsoft Word and/or LibreOffice Writer have no secrets for you; you also know your way around in Excel
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD as well as API and HTML is a big plus
- You are willing to constantly learn, adapt and share your knowledge with other users
- Teaching or training experience is an asset; being passionate about it and looking forward to conveying your expertise is equally advantageous
- You have an eye for detail and combine this with logical and analytical thinking
- You are able to see through, create and maintain logics (AND/OR conditions, logical flows)
- Your native language is Dutch or French. For internal communication, being fluent in English and French is a must (both spoken and written).
Knowledge of Spanish is a big asset.
- You are looking forward to translate customer business needs into the most suited Connective solution, both technically and functionally
- You see work before it hits your desk
- You are committed and want to deliver high quality in your work
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a team player
- You have a ‘YES I CAN’ attitude
Why do you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located at Zuid, in the heart of Antwerp
- Work from home to optimize work-life balance
- Work closely together with your colleagues in Paris and Barcelona and experience what it’s like to work in an international company
- You’ll become part of a young, passionate & enthusiastic team that brings customers & users of all shapes and sizes into the digital age
- Yearly team events & drinks!