Product Expert (Dutch)
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform?
Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective!
We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Smart Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures.
We are looking for a Product Expert who is willing to fast-forward with us.
Working hand in hand with the Product Manager and the Delivery team, you will be involved in all aspects of software implementation; from demoing a solution to providing training to new users, to project requirements gathering and product improvement. You will be the ultimate intermediary between the users and projects’ needs on the one hand; and the Connective team and its proudly owned products on the other hand. Your main goal will be to deliver the best solution and services with an unparalleled user experience to all our customers.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Become an Expert on Connective products
- Perform demo and training sessions for prospects and new users
- Accompany customers on their digital transformation journey; from requirements gathering, to functional analysis workshops to project aftercare
- Perform workshops and customer sync meetings
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding Connective’s solutions
- Guide customers with their Connective projects, on premise and in the cloud
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement based on issues brought up by customers
- Analyze tickets and troubleshooting with internal teams (QA/Dev) to be able to provide a workaround or solution
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Which skills do you need?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, it’s a plus (but not a must) when this is in or related to Information technology, Computer Science, Communication.
- Knowledge of RESTful API and how to integrate them
- You are willing to constantly learn, adapt and share your knowledge with other users
- Teaching or training experience is an asset; being passionate about it and looking forward to conveying your expertise is equally advantageous
- You have an eye for detail and combine this with logical and analytical thinking
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
Why would you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Antwerp.
- Work from home to optimize work-life balance
- We provide training on our products
- You’ll become part of a young, passionate & enthusiastic team that brings customers & users of all shapes and sizes into the digital age
- Yearly team events & drinks!
- Last but not least: a nice salary package, including many benefits
Apply for this job