Junior QA Engineer
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA teams to discuss product improvement, based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Guide customers with their implementation process, on premise and in the cloud
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Which skills do you need?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equal by experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VSTS, .Net, 365, Java, API, Git, Selenium, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- No experience required. A relevant internship/previous job experience is a plus
- Team player
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
Why would you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Antwerp
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home a few days per week
- Being part of a young, diverse and dynamic team of professionals in an organization where there is room for your initiatives, ideas and feedback
- A lot of nice benefits: meal vouchers, phone subscription, insurance and extra holidays on top of legal vacation
- Yearly team events and drinks!