We have room for a Support Specialist with passion for the latest technologies!
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform?
Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective!
We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Smart Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures.
As a Support Specialist, your main activity will be active customer support (1st – 2nd line).
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Support customers & partners in the usage of our products
- Close collaboration with Product & QA teams to discuss product improvement, based on received feedback from customers & partners
- Guide customers with their implementation process, on premise and in the cloud
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
Following our commitments to ISO27001 and eIDAS TSP requirements, you will be appointed as authorized personnel in the trusted role of System Operator
Which skills do you need?
- You have enough technological knowledge (Microsoft systems) or functional awareness to recognize situations and provide a solution or re-direct these to the correct persons within Connective.
- A prior support/helpdesk experience would be a plus
- Fluency in both Dutch, English is mandatory, French is a nice to have
- You are committed and want to deliver high quality in your work
Why do you want to be a Connectivian?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Antwerp
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home a few days per week
- Being part of a young, divers and dynamic team of professionals in an organization where there is room for your initiatives, ideas and feedback
- A lot of nice benefits (meal vouchers, phone subscription, insurances and extra holidays on top of legal vacation)
- Yearly team events & drinks!
Apply for this job