Looking for an exciting and challenging HR position within a fast growing international software company?
Lucky you, because Connective is looking for an enthusiastic HR Officer with the opportunity to grow internally together with the company.
As an HR Officer, your main responsibilities are:
- Taking first of all care of a correct Payroll closing at the end of the month for all our precious colleagues in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Spain (and probably many more countries to follow). In each country you work together with the specialized payroll partner.
- Be the driving force to improve the team spirit within Connective.
- Be responsible for the daily HR administration and support.
- Prepare data input for the forecast and budget
- Coordinate the hiring and/or leaving flow of the employees and contractors. You take the lead in the recruitment process together with our preferred partners to find new Connectivians, let the new employees feel welcome by our onboarding plan and guarantee a flawless exit process.
- Be a business partner for the management and help them to fulfill their daily HR responsibilities with professional advice, clear tools and up-to-date HR knowledge of the current market.
- Set up, roll out and follow up various HR policies and processes (appraisal, car, phone, work from home, …)
- Monitor the well-being of the colleagues by being involved with their professional and personal situations. In addition on this you ensure general well-being and safety by working together with our partner Mensura.
- Internationalize the HR department to support the continuous growth of Connective.
- You will report towards the CFO and work closely with the accounting and legal team
The person we are looking for has the following qualifications:
- Relevant experience (+ 5 years) in a midsized company – experience within IT and/or an international environment is a plus
- Knowledge of a wide range of various HR topics (recruitment, payroll, law, compensation & benefits, happiness at work, …)
- Strong communication skills that enable you to energize, inspire, motivate and develop the colleagues in the whole company (also abroad)
- Fluency in both Dutch, English is mandatory a good knowledge of French. Spanish is nice to have.
- Flexible mindset to concur the HR challenges of a young, ambitious and growing scale-up
- Maintain and practice a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and integrity
For our newest Connectivian, we offer:
- An interesting position within a unique technological & fun environment
- Being part of a young, divers and dynamic team of professionals in an organization where there is room for your initiatives, ideas and feedback
- A lot of nice benefits (meal vouchers, phone subscription, insurances and extra holidays on top of legal vacation)
Apply for this job