Junior Functional Analyst
Junior Functional Analyst
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform? Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective!
We deliver a pan-European and modular software solution which includes smooth yet secure Identity Services, flexible generation of dynamic Digital Documents and collection of legally binding eSignatures. Thanks to our solid partnership with Microsoft you will always have a head start when it comes to the latest technologies and working with cutting edge innovative solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Functional Analyst who is willing to fast-forward with us. You will be engaged from the start to the finish of the creation of new product features. Your main responsibility is to gather business requirements from clients & internal stakeholders, taking into account the strategic product roadmap and existing product capabilities. You will translate them into a detailed functional analysis and work hand in hand with our team of technical architects to define the ultimate product solution.
- You can build the bridge between business & technology
- Identify business requirement improvements for Connective Solutions (eSignatures, Identity hub & Smart Documents
- Knowledge of competitive analysis
- Analyze processes and data to identify gaps and perform process or data mapping
- Prepare or provide input to business cases, feasibility assessments, etc.
- Produce high quality documentation
- Report status and issues to the Project Manager(s)
- Contribute to enterprise architecture development from a business needs perspective
- Good knowledge of Use Case Identify business requirement improvements for Connective Solutions (eSignatures, Identity Hub & Smart Documents)
- Analyze and map business processes (current state/future state)
- Good knowledge of Use Case Diagram – UML
- Knowledge of Lucidchart
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree or equal by experience
- No experience required. Relevant experience in an internship or previous job is a plus.
- Team player
What do we have to offer?
- A workspace in a trendy office in the heart of Antwerp (‘t Zuid)
- A market competitive salary with a lot of extra legal advantages.
- Bar and restaurants on every corner of the street
- Work from home to find a right ‘work-life balance’.
- Frequent company and team outings including regular gatherings in our favourite pub ‘De Modeste’
- You´ll become part of a young, passionate & enthusiastic team that brings clients like BNP Paribas Fortis, ING Bank België, Politie Antwerpen, SD Worx, … into the digital age
Apply for this job