We are looking for a medior/senior accountant.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- You are responsible for accounts payable and financial bookings
- Month-end and year-end closing are also part of your responsibilities, in which you work closely together with your colleague from Controlling
- Preparing the VAT return and other compulsory returns
- Management of intercompany transactions and cash flow
- You are the point of contact for the annual audit
- You are involved in financial and tax related issues
Which skills do you need?
- You have a master or bachelor degree with specialization in an economic direction
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excel has no secrets for you, experience with Exact Online & Netsuite is a plus
- You have an analytical mind and you want to understand the business from a finance perspective
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
- You are hands-on, results-oriented and know how to get things done
- You are involved and a team player, but can also work independently
Why would you want to be a Connectivian?
- A full time contract
- A competitive salary with all kinds of extras (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, 6 ADV days per year)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work at home a few days a week
- A place in a great team where everyone supports each other
- We organize several memorable team events every year!
Apply for this job